< Back

Special Rebar Design

What if I have uncommon reinforcement bar shape and design, how do I measure it in Cubicost TRB?

Cubicost TRB comes with a feature called “Other Rebars” which you can input special-shaped reinforcement bar.
Chat Now
Are you using Cubicost?
Need help with Cubicost products?
Powered by